Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hot Stuff

DiscoHouse 125  
Intro  Dm  Dm  C  Dm  (repeat)

[Dm] Sittin' here eatin' my heart out waiting
[C] waitin' for some lover to [Dm] call         [Dm] [C] [Dm]
[Dm] dialed about a thousand numbers lately
[C] almost rang the phone off the [Dm] wall


[Dm] Looking for some
[G] hot stuff [A] baby this [Dm] evenin'  [Dm] I need some
[G] hot stuff [A] baby [Dm] tonight  [Dm] I want some
[G] hot stuff [A] baby this [Dm] evenin'
[G] gotta have some hot stuff
[A] gotta have some love [Dm] tonight    [F]  [G] [A]
[Dm] I need some hot stuff   [F]  [G]  [A]
[Dm] I want some hot stuff   [F]  [G]  [A]
[Dm] I need hot stuff   [F] [G] [A]


Solo: Dm  Dm  C  Dm   Dm  Dm  C   Dm


Lookin' for a lover who needs another
don't want another night on my own
wanna share my love with a woman lover
wanna bring a wild man back home


Gotta have some hot stuff baby this evening
 I need some hot stuff baby tonight
I want some hot stuff baby this evening
gotta have some loving
I need some hot stuff
 I want some hot stuff
  I need some hot stuff


  )

No comments:

Post a Comment