Wednesday, July 29, 2015

put your head on my shoulder


tempo 125
slow rock


G  Em, Am  D, G  C, G (n.C)


[Verse 1]

(G)                  Emadd9 Em
 Put your head on my shoul -der,
Am       D             G  Em
 Hold me in your arms, ba-by.
Am           D             G    Em
 Squeeze me, oh, so tight, show me,
Am        D       G   C, G (n.C)
 That you love me too.


[Verse 2]

(G)                    Emadd9 Em
 Put your lips next to mine,  dear,
Am         D             G  Em
 Won't you kiss me once, ba-by?
Am      D                   G   Em
 Just a kiss goodnight, an' may-be,
Am       D              G    C  G, G7
 You and I will fall in love.


[Bridge]

D                G
 People say that love's a game,
  D                   G
A game you just can't win.

   F#7                 Bm
If there's a way, I'll find it some-day,
    A7                       D  D7 (n.C)
And then this fool will rush in.


[Verse 3]

(G)                  Emadd9 Em
 Put your head on my shoul -der,
Am       D          G  Em
 Whisper in my ear, ba-by,
Am       D             G    Em
 Words I want to hear, tell me;
Am       D                G   G# (n.C)
 Tell me that you love me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment