Sunday, January 29, 2012

runaway


Runaway
Del Shannon
Key: [Am]

Verse 1:
[Am]As- I walk along,I [G]wonder what went wrong,
With [F]our love, a love that was so [E]strong.[E7]        
[Am]And as I still walk on,I [G]think of the things we've done
[F]Together, a-while our hearts were [E]young.[E7]
[A]I'm a-walkin' in the rain,[F#m]Tears are fallin' and I feel the pain,
[A]Wishin' you were here by me,[F#m]To end this misery, And I [A]wonder
I wah-wah-wah-wah-[F#m]wonder,
[A]Why--  Why, why, why, why, [F#m]why she ran away--
Yes, and I [D]wonder,A-where she will [E]stay-ay, My little [A]runaway,
[D]Run, run, run, run, [A]runaway.[E7]
[Am]. [G]. [F]. [E]. [E7]. (2x)

[A]I'm a-walkin' in the rain,[F#m]Tears are fallin' and I feel the pain--
[A]Wishin' you were here by me,[F#m]To end this misery, And[A] I wonder
I wah-wah-wah-wah-[F#m]wonder,[A]Why,
Why, why, why, why, [F#m]why she ran away,
Yes, and I[D] wonder, A-where she will [E]stay-ay,My little [A]runaway,    
[D]Run, run, run, run, [A]runaway.  
[D]Run, run, run, run, [A]runaway.  3x
[Am]. [G]. [F]. [E]. [E7]. (2x)  

No comments:

Post a Comment