Monday, December 13, 2010

Black is Black

Nguyen Bb
Dance P4 Clubdance C D 135





Intro :  [Cm]    [Cm]     [Bb]      [Bb]


[Cm] Black is black,  [Cm]      [Bb] I want my [Bb] baby back
[Cm] It's grey, It's grey[Cm]     [F] since she went [F]    away.
[Bb] Oh, what can I do [Bb]   
Cause [Cm]  I I ...   [F]  I'm feeling   [Bb]  blue   [Bb]


[Cm] To find my way [Cm]    [Bb] she'll be  [Bb]  back today,
[Cm] But she don't like [Cm]   [F] to see me again. [F]    Eh eh ...
[Bb]  Oh, what can I do  [Bb]  
Cause [Cm]  I I ... [F]  I'm feeling  [Bb]  blue  [Bb]


[Cm] I came to get you, [Dm] too much to lose
, [Eb] my love is gone.    Eb D C# C
[C] Maybe she will come back to me then [F]  I can't go wrong       F  D  G


[Cm] Bad is bad     [Cm]   [Bb] that I feel so [Bb]   sad.
[Cm] It's time it's time [Cm] [F] that I found peace [F]   of mind
[Bb] Oh, what can I do [Bb]
Cause [Cm] I I ... [F] I'm feeling [Bb] blue    [Bb]


I came get you .....


No comments:

Post a Comment