Sunday, December 26, 2010

Somewhere My Love

[E] Some  [B7] where, my [E] love, there will be songs to [B7] sing
[F#m] Although the [B7] snow [F#m] covers the hopes of [E] Spring
[E] Some [B7] where a [E] hill blossoms in green and [B7] gold
[F#m] And there are [B7] dreams, [F#m] all that your heart can [E] hold

[A] Someday we'll meet again, my [E] love
[G] Someday whenever the [Eb] Spring [G] breaks [B7] through

[E] You'll [B7] come to [E] me out of the long- [B7] ago
[F#m] Warm as the [B7] wind, [F#m] soft as the kiss of [E] snow
[E] Till [B7] then, my [E] sweet, think of me now and [B7] then
[F#m] Godspeed, my [B7] love, [F#m] till you are mine [E] again


[jazz instrumental-first four lines]
Someday we'll meet again, my love
I said "someday whenever that Spring breaks through"
You'll come to me out of the long-ago
Warm as the wind, and as soft as the kiss of snow
Till then, my sweet, think of me now and then
Godspeed, my love, till you are mine again

No comments:

Post a Comment