Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hey

Tempo: 100
Rumba, Bebop.   Key:[C]




Intro:   [F]   [F]   [C]  [Am]  [Dm]  [G]  [G]    [G]  
[C] Hey!   It's wonderful to see you once [CMaj7] again
[C] to see your smile and hear you call my [Cmaj7] name
[C] there is so much to [Dm] say. 


[Dm] Hey!   It isn't accidental that we [G7] met
your love is something that I can't [G7] forget
so I wander your [C] way.   [G7]


[C] Hey!   If one of us won't try to dry the [CMaj7] tears
[C] tomorrow is the world of yester- [CMaj7] years
[C] let us live for [Dm] today. 


[Dm] Hey!  
Although we played a game of love and [G7] lost
I wouldn't change a single dream [G7] because
if you loose you must [C] pay.


It's [F] true
I've have so many others loves to [C] share
but [Am] I will close my eyes and you'll be [Dm]  there
no [G7] matter where I go,
you're ev'ry [C] where Er, [C7]   Er...


If [F] you
come back to me and see how much I [C] care
I [Am] only want to live if you are [Dm] there  [G7]
to give your love to me.

Hey!
Don't let me spend another day alone
remember all the happiness we've known
lets relive yesterday.

Hey!
We've known a world of loneliness and pain
we'll never make the same mistakes again
may if only you'll stay.

It's true
I've have so many others loves to share
but I will close my eyes and you'll be there
no matter where I go, you're everywhere Er, Er...

If you
come back to me and see how much I care
I only want to live if you are there
to be with you I'd travel anywhere Er, Er

It's true...

No comments:

Post a Comment