Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Waiting for tonight

(Bbm      Ab6       Fm        F#)

 Bbm
Like a movie scene
Ab
In the sweetest dreams
Fm                      F#
I have pictured us together
Bbm
Now to feel your lips
Ab
On my fingertips
Fm                      F#
I have to say is even better
                                           
   Bbm                         Ab
Then I ever thought it could possibly be
Fm                                        F#
It's perfect, it's passion, it's setting me free
Bbm                                           
From all of my sadness
Ab
The tears that I've cried
Fm                      F#
I have spent all of my life

CHORUS:
              Bbm      Ab
Waiting for tonight, oh
      Fm                      F#
When you would be here in my arms
             Bbm      Ab
Waiting for tonight, oh
         Fm                       F#
I've dreamed of this love for so long
             Bbm      Ab       Fm        F#
Waiting for tonight  oh       oh        oh

(Bbm      Ab6       Fm        F#) continues..

No comments:

Post a Comment