Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Casablanca

Trang Am     Bossa 115  or Chacha 125

[Am] I fell in love with you watching Casa [Dm] blanca.
[G] Back road the drive in shaw in the [CM7] flickerin' light.
[E7] Pop corns and cokes beneath the stars.
[Am] Then came champange and cavair.
[E7] Makin' love on a long hot summer [Am] night.

[Am] I thought you fell in love with me watching Casa [Dm] blanca
[G] Holdin' hands in the Pado Fan's, in Ritz Candle [CM7] light Cafe
[E7] Hidin' the shadows from the stars.
[Am] Or rockin' moonlight in your eyes
[E7] Makin' magic at the movies at my own chevro [Am] let

[Dm] Ooh, a kiss is still a [G] kiss in Casa        [CM7] blanca.
[Dm] A kiss is not a          [G] kiss without your [CM7] side.
[Am] Please come back to me in [Dm] Casablanca.
[E7] I love you more and more each day as time goes [Am] by.

Solo:  Am   Am   Dm   Dm   G    G    CM7   CM7
           E7    E7    Am    Dm   G    G    Am     Am  

[Am] I guess there are many broken hearts In Casa [Dm] blanca.
[G] You know l've never really been there so [CM7] l don't know.
[E7] I guess our love story will there be seen.
[Am] On the big white silver screen.
[E7] but the hurt is just as bad. When l had to watch you [Am] go




Cool8beat 125



Cm
[Cm] I fell in love with you watching Casa [Fm] blanca.
[Bb] Back road the drive in shaw in the [EbM7] flickerin' light.
[G7] Pop corns and cokes beneath the stars.
[Cm] Then came champange and cavair.
[G] Makin' love on a long hot summer [Cm] night.

[Cm] I thought you fell in  love with me watching Casa [Fm] blanca
[Bb] Holdin' hands in the Pado Fan's, in Ritz Candle [EbM7] light Cafe
[G7] Hidin' the shadows from the stars.
[Cm] Or rockin' moonlight in your eyes
[G] Makin' magic at the movies at my own chevro [Cm] let

[Fm] Ooh, a kiss is still a [Bb] kiss in Casa [EbM7] blanca.
[Fm] A kiss is not a [Bb] kiss without your [EbM7] side.
[Cm] Please come back to me in [Fm] Casablanca.
[G] I love you more and more each day as time goes [Cm] by.

Solo:   Cm   Fm   Bb   EbM7     G     Cm     G     Cm

[Cm] I guess there are many broken hearts In Casa [Fm] blanca.
[Bb] You know l've never really been there so[EbM7] l don't know.
[G7] I guess our love story will there be seen.
[Cm] On the big white silver screen.
[G7] but the hurt is just as bad.  When l had to watch you [Cm] go

No comments:

Post a Comment