Saturday, November 27, 2010

Help Me Make It Thru the Night


Help me make it thru the night

Cool 8 beat 110 Trang [G]


Intro: Am, Dm, D7, G
Verse 1:

G
Take the ribbon from your hair,

G                        C
Shake it lose and let it fall,

Am                       D
Laying soft agaisnt your skin,


D7                   G        D7
Like a shadow on the wall.

G
Come and lay down by my side,

G                       C
Till the early morning light,


Am                      D
All i'm takin' is your time,


D7                          G
Help me make it through the night.



G                           C
I dont care whats right or wrong,


C             G
I wont try to understand,


Em                     Am
Let the devil take tomorrow,


Am                     D7
Cos tonight i need a friend.


D7                     G
Yesterday is dead and gone,


G                     C
And tomorrows out of sight,


Am                 D
And its sad to be alone,


D7                           G
Help me make it through the night.


Am                  D
I dont want to be alone,


D7                         G
Help me make it though the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment