Thursday, November 25, 2010

Could I Have This Dance


CountryWaltz 100
Intro:   C   C7   F   Dm   G    C   G7


       C        C7        F              G7
I'll always remember the song they were playing
    F              G7            C   G7
The first time we danced and I knew
        C            C7        F             G
As we swayed to the music and held to each other
F           G        C   G
I fell in love with you.
      C              C7          F
Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?
      G                   F     G
Would you be my partner every night?
 C             C7       F        Fm         C
When we're together it feels so right could I have this dance
          G          C     G
For the rest of my life?


        C        C7   F          G7         F           G       C  G
I'll always remember that magic moment when I held you close to me
         C     C7    F        G      F               G   C
As we moved together I knew forever you're all I'll ever need




Country Waltz 100



AlohaGuitar P4


No comments:

Post a Comment