Sunday, November 28, 2010

Love is the Name of the Game


Dance/P4/Clubdance 125
Intro:      [Am]   [Dm]   [G]    [C]   [Am]   [Dm]   [E7]   [Am]

[Dm] Don't think it's [G] over when you     [C] say good  [Am] bye
[Dm] You think it's  [G] easy to break my   [C] heart        [Am]
[Dm] But don't for-  [G] -get a thousand     [C] tears   I     [Am] cry
[F] Love is the        [Dm] newest from the [G] start          [G]

[Am] Love is the [Dm] name of the game don't [G] stop  Let me [C] feel it again
my [Am] love  You're a [Dm] part of my heart  Don't leave me [E7] lonely in the heat of the [Am] night

[Am] Love is the [Dm] name of the game don't [G] stop  Let me [C] feel it again
my [Am] love  I am leaving [Dm] just for you  please [E7] make my dream come [Am] true
Solo:      [Am]   [Dm]   [G]    [C]   [Am]   [Dm]   [E7]   [Am]

[Dm] Good time are [G] changing can you [C] see my [Am] love
[Dm] Now is the      [G] time to say good  [C] bye      [Am]
[Dm] But don't for   [G] get a thousand      [C] tears I  [Am] cry
[F] Don't bring me [Dm] up Dont let me  [G] down     [G]

[Am] Love is the [Dm] name of the game don't [G] stop Let me [C] feel it again
my [Am] love You're a [Dm] part of my heart Don't leave me [E7] lonely in the heat of the [Am] night
[Am] Love is the [Dm] name of the game don't [G] stop Let me [C] feel it again
my [Am] love I am leaving [Dm] just for you please [E7] make my dream come [Am] true



No comments:

Post a Comment