Sunday, November 28, 2010

Love of My Life - Santana

Dance-HiphopLight 90



  
[Gm] Where you are that’s [Cm] where I wanna [D7] be
[Gm] And through your eyes all the [Cm] things I wanna [D7] see
[Gm] And in the night you are my [Cm] dream
[Gm] You’re everything to [D7] me   [Cm]  [Bb]  [Eb]  [D7]


[Gm] You’re the love [D7] of my life
[Gm] And the breath [D7] in my prayers
[Cm] Take my hand [Bb] lead me there
[Eb] Where darling is you, [D7]  yeah

[Gm] I can’t forget the [Cm] taste of your [D7] mouth
[Gm] From your [Cm] lips all the heavens pour [D7] out
[Gm] I can’t forget when [Cm] we are  one
[Gm] With you alone I am [D7] free    [Cm]  [Bb]  [Eb]  [D7]

[Gm] Eve - [Gm7]ry - [Cm] day, every [D7] night you [Eb]  alone
You’re the [D7]  love of my [Gm] life

solo Gm7 D7 2x Cm Bb Eb D7 2x

[Gm] Eve - [Gm7]ry - [Cm] day, every [D7] night you [Eb] alone

You’re the [D7] love of my [Gm] life


We go dancing in the moonlight
With the starlight in your eyes
We go dancing till the sunrise
You and me we’re gonna dance dance dance

No comments:

Post a Comment