Saturday, November 13, 2010

Black Magic Woman - Santana





[Dm7]  I got a black magic woman, I got a black magic
[Am7]woman.  Yes, I got a [Dm7]blac magic woman,
she's got me so blind I cant [Gm7]see
But she's a [Dm7]black magic woman and she's
[A7]tryin' to make a devil out of [Dm7]me.

[Dm7]Don't turn your back on me, baby.
Don't turn your back on me, ba[Am7]by
Yes, don't turn your [Dm7]back on me, baby,
Don't mess around with your [Gm7]tricks.
Don't turn your [Dm7]back on me, baby, cause you
[A7]might just wake up my magic [Dm7]sticks
You got your spell on me, baby.
You got your spell on me, ba[Am7]by.
Yes, you got your [Dm7]spell on me, baby
Turnin' my heart into [Gm7]stone
I [Dm7]need you so bad,
[A7]magic woman I can't leave you a [Dm7]lone...



Piano solo


Guitar solo








No comments:

Post a Comment