Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Boulevard

I don’t know [Am] why, You said good [Dm] bye
Just let me [F] know you didn’t [E] go forever my [Am]love
Please tell me [Am] why, You make me [Dm] cry
I beg you [F] please on my [E] knees if that's what you want me [Am] to

[Am] Never knew that it would go so [Dm] far
[G] When you left me on that [C] boulevard
[Am] Come again you would re  [Dm] lease my pain
And we [F] could be [E] lovers [Am] again

Just one more [Am] chance, Another [Dm] dance
And let me [F] feel it isn’t [E]real that I’ve been losing [Am]you
This sun will [Am] rise, Within your [Dm] eyes
Come back to [F] me and we will [E] be happy [Am]together

Back to : CHORUS

Maybe to [Am] day, I’ll make you [Dm] stay
A little [F] while just for a [E] smile and love [Am] together
For I will [Am] show, A place I [Dm] know
In [F]Tokyo where we could [E]be happy [Am] together

Back to : CHORUS (2x)

INTERLUDE : Am Dm G C Am Dm F E Am (3x)

Fade out
 
 
Love Song 75
abc e

No comments:

Post a Comment