Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Help me make it thru the night

Intro: Am, Dm, D7, G

Verse 1:
G
Take the ribbon from your hair,
G                                 C  
Shake it lose and let it fall,
Am                                 D 
Laying soft agaisnt your skin,
D7                               G 
Like a shadow on the wall.

Verse 2.
G
Come and lay down by my side,
G                                C
Till the early morning light,
Am                            D
All i'm takin' is your time,
D7                                        G 
Help me make it through the night.

Chorus.
G      G7                          C
I dont care whats right or wrong,
C                           G
I wont try to understand,
G7                                 A
Let the devil take tomorrow,
A                    D      D7
Cos tonight i need a friend.

Verse 4.
D7                               G
Yesterday is dead and gone,
G                                C
And tomorrows out of sight,
Am                        D
And its sad to be alone,
D7                                     G
Help me make it through the night.
Am                 D
I dont want to be alone,
D7                         G
Help me make it though the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment