Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How Can I Tell Her - Lobo

korg ballad 70s ballad 80  Lobo [D]

Trang E

Intro:
D    Dsus2 D     Dsus2 D 

[D] She knows when I'm [A]lonesome,  [G]she cries when I'm [D]sad.
[G] She's up in the [D]good times,  [Em] she's down in the [A]bad.
[G]And whenever I'm dis[F#m]couraged, she [G]knows just what [D]to do.
But [Em]girl,  [A]she doesn't know about [D]you.   [A] ..

[D]  I can tell her my [A]troubles,  [G] she makes them all seem [D]right.
[G]  I can make up [D]excuses, [Em] not to hold her at [A]night.
[G]  We can talk of [F#m] tomorrow,  [G] I'll tell her things I want [D]to do.
 But [Em]girl,  [A] how can I tell her about [D] you?  [A]

Chorus:
  [G]  How can I [A]tell her about [D] you?
  [G] Girl, please [A] tell me what to [D]do.
  [G] Everything seems [A]right,  [D]whenever I'm with [Bm]you.  [A]
  So [G] girl, won't you [A] tell me, [G] how to [A]tell her about [D]you.  [A] [G] [A]

[D]  How can I tell her I don't miss [A]her,  [G]whenever I'm [D]away?
[G] How can I say it's [D] you I think of,  [Em] every single night and [A] day?
[G]  But when is it [F#m] easy,  [G] telling someone we're [D] through?
  Ah [Em] girl,  [A] help me tell her about [D] you.  [A]

Chorus:
[G] How can I [A]tell her about [D] you?

[G] Girl, please [A] tell me what to [D]do.
[G] Everything seems [A]right, [D]whenever I'm with [Bm]you. [A]
So [G] girl, won't you [A] tell me, [G] how to [A]tell her about [D]you. [A] [G] [A]




Love Song 80

No comments:

Post a Comment