Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Wanna Hold Your Hands - Beatles

Bb Bb C    Bb Bb C

Oh, yeah, [C]I'll tell you [G]something, [Am]I think you'll under[Em]stand,
Then [C]I say that [G]something: [Am]I want to hold your [E]hand!
[F]I want to [G7]hold your [C]hand![Am]    [F]I want to [G7]hold your [C]hand!

Oh, please, say to me, you'll let me be your man,
And please, say to me, you'll let me hold your hand.
Now let me hold your hand, I want to hold your hand!

    [Dm]And when I [C]touch you I feel [F]happy in[Dm]side,
    [Dm]It's such a [C]feeling that my [F]love I cant [G]hide,
    [F]I can't [G]hide, [F]I can't [G]hide.
   
Yeah you, got that something, I think you'll understand.
When I feel that someting, I want to hold your hand!
I want to hold your hand! I want to hold your hand!


Beatles in G
Vintage Guitar Pop145

No comments:

Post a Comment