Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shadow of Your Smile

Bebop Unplugged gtr 3 95   Use pad1 for var4
ThanhHa[Cm]




good version carugati
Key [Em]
The  shadow of your [F#9] smile
When [B7] you have [Em9] gone  [A13]
Will  color all my [Am7] dreams
And [D7] light the [G+] dawn  [C]

 Look into my [F#7b5] eyes,
My [F7-5] love, and [Em7] see [Em7M7]  [Em7/D]
 All the lovely [C#m7b5] things
You [F#7] are, to [F#dim/C] me  [F/B] (B9-11+)

Our  wistful little [F#9] star
It was [B7] far, too [Em9] high  [A13#11]
 teardrop kissed your [Am7] lips
And [D7] so, [D/C]so did [Bdim] I...    [E7-5] (E alt) 

 Now when I remem[Am]ber spring  [Cm9]
[F13]All the joy that [Bm7] love can bring  [E alt] E7-9]
I will be re- [A13] mem - bering  [D7-9]
The shadow of your [GMaj7] smile



Solo





Key [Am]
The  shadow of your [B7] smile
When [E7] you have [Am] gone  [D]
Will  colorall my [Dm] dreams
And [G7] light the [C] dawn  [F]

 Look into my [Bdim] eyes,
My [E7] love, and [Am] see [F#dim]
 All the lovely [F] things
You [B] are, to [E7] me  [E7]

Our  wistful little [B7] star
It was [E7] far, too [Am] high  [D]
A
 teardrop kissed your [Dm] lips
And [G7] so, so did [C] I...    [A7] 

 Now when I remem[Dm]ber spring  [Fm]
All the joy that [C] love can bring  [A7]
I will be re- [D7] mem - bering  [G7]
The shadow of your [C] smile


No comments:

Post a Comment