Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bad Moon Rising

D         A   G    D        D     A       G      D
I see the bad moon rising,  I see trouble on the way
D     A    G          D          D     A   G     D
I see earthquakes and lightning, I see bad times today


Chorus:
G                                   D
Don't go around tonight,  well it's bound to take your life
A         G               D
There's a bad moon on the rise

D      A    G     D         D          A      G      D
I hear hurricanes blowing,  I know the end is coming soon
D      A      G   D         D          A        G        D
I fear rivers overflowing,  I hear the voice of rage and ruin


Chorus

D        A        G      D          D            A     G           D
Hope you got your things together,  hope you are quite prepared to die
D          A            G     D         D          A     G      D
Looks like we're in for nasty weather,  one eye is taken for an eye


Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment