Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Who'll Stop the Rain - Credence

                    WHO'LL STOP THE RAIN        J.C. FOGERTY



G                      C                G
Long as I remember the rain been comin' down
G                 Bm      C                G
Clouds of myst'ry pourin' confusion on the ground
C                     G    C                  G
Good men through the ages, tryin' to find the sun
C             D               Em              G
and I wonder, still I wonder, who'll stop the rain
G                            C                G
I went down Virginia seekin' shelter from the storm
G                Bm      C                 G
Caught up in the fable I watched the tower grow
C                   G          C                 G
Five year plans and new deals, wrapped in golden chain
C             D               Em              G
and I wonder, still I wonder, who'll stop the rain

G                          C                  G
Heard the singers playin', how we cheered for more
G                             C              G
The crowd has rushed together tryin' to keep warm
C                   G        C             G
Still the rain kept pourin', fallin' on my ears
C            D              Em
And I wonder still I wonder who'll stop the rain.


Repeat and Fade

G//// ////  Em//// ////



Vintage Guitar Pop 125
Intro : guitar strum  

G     G     Em     Em  D   G

dbg   dbg    ebg   ebg   ef#g

No comments:

Post a Comment